to Z Teacher Stuff: Spring Theme http://www.atozteacherstuff.com/Themes/Spring/ Printables
- abcTeach Directory: Spring http://www.abcteach.com/directory/theme_units/month_to_month/d_april/spring/ Lots of links for printables.
- CanTeach http://www.canteach.ca/elementary/songspoems16.html Poems about spring.
- ChildFun Web Site: Spring http://www.childfun.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=164 Lots of ideas, but they're centered down the middle column
with tons of advertising along the sides. Why not copy the
text and paste it in a word document to make it easier to
Circle, Craft and Activity Ideas http://www.icomm.ca/daycare/cardsi10.html A few new ideas for spring (and fall)
- Easter and
Spring Theme - Pratt's Resources -
http://www.fastq.com/%7Ejbpratt/education/theme/easterspring.html Links to other spring sites
- Easter/Spring Celebration http://www.dpsk12.org/programs/almaproject/pdf/EasterSpringCelebration.pdf a pdf file for k-1 teachers - spring, chocolate, bunnies,
traditions, eggs, pi�atas.
- Enchanted Learning: Spring Crafts http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/spring/
Good for several dimensions of spring; printables
- Journey North http://www.learner.org/jnorth/ A global study of
wildlife migration and seasonal change.
- KinderNet Online: Spring http://www.kindernetonline.com/spring.html A few new ideas
- Leap Into Spring http://curry.edschool.virginia.edu/go/edis771/webquest2000/student/srobertaclark/ A webquest for Gr. 2 - 4
Life http://www.newlife.ecsd.net/ Several teachers from k-5
collaborated to create this project web site.
- Preschool Rainbow: Spring Theme- http://www.preschoolrainbow.org/preschool-spring.htm This first page is free, but if you want more resources, there
will be a fee.
- Sask Ed.: Spring http://www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/docs/kindergarten/kindsths.html This sample theme illustrates a detailed process of theme
planning and includes foundational and learning objectives,
evaluation, and Core Curriculum components and initiatives.
- Signs of Spring Unit http://www.kindergartentreehouse.com/spring.html Mrs. Anderson shares her lessons, art projects, songs, poetry,
- Soar Into Spring with Kites http://www.education-world.com/a_lesson/lesson056.shtml Everything you ever wanted to do a little unit on kites!
- Spring/Easter Unit http://www.angelfire.com/ga/prespecial/page76.html Broad range, but a couple activities focus specifically on
- Spring Fever http://wiscinfo.doit.wisc.edu/arboretum/earthpartprog/selectresources/springfe.htm Measuring the temperature of the soil to see when plants will
start to grow.
- Spring Theme Links http://www.fvsd.ab.ca/stm/Spring.htm Cathy-Dee Brand
has a wonderful collection of links!
- Thursday's Classroom: Spring http://www.thursdaysclassroom.com/index_16mar00.html Ways to help kids understand about the earth's tilt
- Spring http://comsewogue.k12.ny.us/~rstewart/k2001/themes/spring/spring.htm
page of ideas! Wow!
- Virtual Vine:
Spring http://www.thevirtualvine.com/Spring.html Excellent